• Keynote sessions focused on production, yield and pricing updates for strategic origination regions
• El Nino: Where do we stand?
• Update on Black Sea production and distribution
• Risk management strategies for producers, traders and buyers
• Global freight outlook: Bulk vs container
MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA BRIEFING DAY
In anticipation for Global Grain launching a new conference in MENA in 2016 we are delighted to announce that we will be running a dedicated Middle East and North Africa Briefing Day at Global Grain Geneva to highlight some of the key trends, concerns and opportunities in the region.
With Egypt still the world’s leading importer of wheat and Iran’s much expected return to the global agri-trading world it is critical that the world’s grain trading industry gives its focus to the Middle East and North Africa.
Following on from a challenging season in terms of quality and supply from the Black Sea region consumers in the region are beginning to look elsewhere, including closer to home, for supply.
The Middle East and North Africa Briefing Day will offer the opportunity to:
• Hear from top traders and buyers in the region
• Learn about major MENA demand markets including Egypt, UAE, Turkey, Iran and Saudi Arabia
• Understand government policies affecting trade and consumption of grain
• Analyse food and feed markets and how they are expected to change