Dates: 11 - 13 November 2014 Venue: InterContinental, Geneva, Switzerland
Global grain geneva: explore | network | trade
Global Grain Events hosts the world's largest meeting place for the international grain industry - Global Grain Geneva .
In contrast to recent years, grain markets are in a period of oversupply and the industry is experiencing a low price environment. Strong harvests in the Black Sea, United States and South America have raised questions about how the market will evolve.
Welcoming the industry's biggest names and more than 1000 delegates made up of traders, producers, equipment and service providers, buyers and many more, Global Grain Geneva is the premier forum for international grain professionals.
whats HOT IN 2014?
This year the conference will deliver an understanding of how key players are adapting their strategies as a response to market dynamics, including geopolitical issues, extreme weather occurrences and challenges to financing in key regions.
NEW 2014! Join the Heavyweight Debate at Global Grain Geneva in November, where three leading grain experts will debate their forecasts for the coming year.
Find out more about how to benefit from discounted rates and group bookings here .
Global grain geneva downloads:
GLOBAL GRAIN GENEVA TOPICS:
- THE HEAVYWEIGHT DEBATE: Three heavyweights give their predictions for the coming crop year
- The impact of the poor European crop : Consequences for farmers, millers and exports
- Freight update: Assessing vessel demand and availability, and developments in port loading infrastructure
- China's grain game: Review of Chinese grain stocks, import requirements and the strategy behind global investments in the grain space
- South American farmer and exporter response to the low price environment, logistical and currency challenges in the region
- Energy patterns and the interplay with the grains sector
Find out more about the Heavyweight Debate and the Global Grain Geneva topics and agenda here .
WHY ATTEND GLOBAL GRAIN GENEVA?
Hear what our delegates -- global grain industry leaders -- have to say first hand:
OTHER GLOBAL GRAIN EVENTS
We'll have more industry insight and analysis from the international grain, oilseeds, soft commodities and energy markets at Global Grain South America on 16 - 18 September 2014.